ANR Awards nomination deadline
December 10, 2021
Contact: Faith Brooks-Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org
CANR is seeking individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the university, community, state and nation. Award candidates may be nominated by departments, administrators, CANR alumni board members, faculty, alumni and industry stakeholders. Nominations are due Dec. 10, 2021.
Please consider submitting a nomination for one of the following awards:
- CANR Distinguished Service Award
- CANR Alumni Association Awards
- Alumni Service Award
- Distinguished Faculty Award
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Award
- Honorary Alumnus Award
- Outstanding Alumnus Award
- Outstanding Young Alumnus Award
ANR Award recipients are honored during the ANR Month celebration in March.