Join friends and fellow CANR Spartans online and from around the world for another fun-filled week of making new connections, sharing your favorite memories, and hearing how your department and the college is doing now.
2021 REUNION WEEK VIRTUAL EVENTS
CANR Lunch with the Leaders: Fri., Oct. 1 from 1-2 p.m.
Watch Interim Dean Kelly Millenbah and other members of the college’s leadership team including: Laura Bix, Doug Buhler, and Quentin Tyler provide updates on what’s happening on campus (around the state and across the world), how our students are doing, and how you can help.
Virtual Department Reunions: Sept. 27-30 between 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Join department leaders to hear unit updates, plus connect and network with fellow alumni and friends. Registration required by Sept. 22.
Mon., Sept. 27
- Fisheries and Wildlife from 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- School of Planning Design and Construction from 12:00-12:45 p.m.
Tues., Sept. 28
- Animal Science from 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Forestry from 12:00-12:45 p.m.
- The School of Packaging from 1:00- 1:45 p.m.
Wed., Sept. 29
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering from 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences from 1:00-1:45 p.m.
Thurs., Sept. 30
- Community Sustainability from 11:00-11:45 a.m.
- Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics from 12:00-12:45 p.m.
FOLLOW CANR ON SOCIAL
During the week be sure to follow @CANRatMSU on social media to:
- Get to know this year’s CANR Alumni Scholarship recipients.
- Learn more about current updates from your graduating department.
- Participate in daily social activities reminiscing your college memories and network with fellow alums.
Start thinking about your favorite campus memories (and bonus points if you include pictures)!
SUPPORT CANR ALUMNI PROGRAMS
Each year we ask alumni and friends to make a gift to support CANR Alumni Association programs. This year, please consider making a $100 gift and becoming Spartan Loyal to help facilitate student club grants and student scholarships.
How your support helps:
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 17 student club grants were awarded to 14 clubs, ranging from $200 to $1,000. That support also allowed us to award nearly $40,000 in scholarship money to 15 extraordinary CANR students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
VIRTUAL MSU HOMECOMING
For information about virtual MSU Homecoming events, please visit: https://alumni.msu.edu/homecoming/
There are no entries at this time.